Blue Rock Insurance Brokers are specialist commercial brokers, advising a wide range of business customers on their insurance needs.
We are a new, fast-growing business and are looking to bring on the next generation of talented brokers into a fascinating and fast changing sector.
The trainee programme will involve exposure to all the areas of our business – customer advice, service, claims, back-office, accounts. There will be a range of administration tasks to undertake but there will also be the opportunity to take over responsibility for a small book of client business.
During the year, trainees will be expected to study and pass the Certificate level of the Chartered Insurance institute and will gain a recognised industry qualification.
At the end of your training we will be looking to deploy you in a full-time role in the area where you have most interest and can add value, so this is very much a long-term proposition. We are a fast-growing firm so opportunities for advancement are always presenting themselves.
The role will be based at our office in Ayr town centre with standard office hours 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
- Ability to establish collaborative customer relationships in a fast-paced environment
- A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people
- Professional and friendly manner
- Basic computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Flexibility, great attendance and good time keeping
- Willingness to take ownership of situations with positivity, resilience, and a dedicated approach to providing excellent customer service.
Salary during the 12 month training programme is £12,000. This is the starting level for school/college leavers.
We also welcome applications from graduates or individuals with customer service experience in another sector who are wishing to make a change. If you have more to offer then salary is negotiable up to £18,000 a year.
Please e-mail email@example.com and request an application form. This should be returned to us by 21st January 2022.
We will be carrying out quick telephone interviews in late January 2022 followed by in-person interviews during February with a view to bringing on two new trainees with a start date of 1st March 2022.