Blue Rock Insurance Brokers are specialist insurance brokers, advising a wide range of business customers on their insurance needs.
We are a new, fast-growing business and are looking to bring on the next generation of talented brokers into a fascinating and fast changing sector.
We are looking for another trainee to embark on our 12 month apprenticeship programme. This will involve exposure to all the areas of our business – customer advice, service, claims, back-office, accounts.
During the year, trainees will be expected to study and pass the Certificate level of the Chartered Insurance institute and will gain a recognised industry qualification that will allow you to use the designation CertCII after your name.
At the end of your training we will be looking to deploy you in a full-time role in the area where you have most interest and can add value, so this is very much a long-term proposition. We are a fast-growing firm and opportunities for advancement are always presenting themselves.
The role will be based at our office in Ayr town centre with standard office hours 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
- Ability to establish collaborative customer relationships in a fast-paced environment
- A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people
- Professional and friendly manner
- Basic computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Flexibility, great attendance and good time keeping
- Willingness to take ownership of situations with positivity, resilience, and a dedicated approach to providing excellent customer service.
Salary during the 12 month training programme is £12,000. This is the starting level for school/college leavers.
We also welcome applications from graduates or individuals with customer service experience in another sector who are wishing to make a change. There is no age limit. If you have a lot more experience to offer then salary is negotiable up to £18,000 a year.
Please e-mail email@example.com attaching a CV and tell us why you are interested in the role. The closing date for applications is 11th November 2022.
We will carry out initial telephone interviews, followed by in-person interviews during November/December with a view to a start date in January 2023.